I don’t know how to handle this Computer Science question and need guidance.
Firewalls are essential to maintaining security, such as supporting valid communications and blocking malicious traffic. However, firewalls are often more than just simple filtering tools. The standard and enhanced features of firewall products require knowledge and skill if you are to properly employ them. Chapter 7 introduces a variety of concepts relative to firewalls. When you complete Chapter 7 you will be able to:
* Construct examples of common firewall rules
* Design a policy to guide effective firewall monitoring and logging
* Identify the limitations and weaknesses of firewalls
* Identify methods to manage firewall performance
* Define the concerns of encryption related to firewalls
* Identify the benefits and drawbacks of firewall enhancements
* Demonstrate how to access and use firewall management interfaces
What is the biggest issue(s) or problem(s) YOU SEE with firewalls? Why?