I’m working on a Business question and need guidance to help me study.
Read the case Crosby Manufacturing Corporation (Page 203-206) from Kerzner, H. (2017). Project Management Case Studies (Vol. Fifth edition). Hoboken, New Jersey: Wiley. Retrieved Attached PDF
- Examine the project management issues including concerns about the project, timeline, uncertainties about meeting timelines, and consequences.
- Your paper must include the following:
- Introduction: In no more than 1 paragraph, explain the purpose or thesis of the paper, and explain how the body of the paper is arranged to support the purpose of the paper.
- Body: In no more than 1 page, provide a brief overview of the case and the project management issues as identified in the case.
- In about two pages, describe your analysis of the approach the team took, its challenges, and details about the result.
- Conclusion: In no more than 1 paragraph, present a recap of key points and summary of main emphasis without repeating verbatim and exclusive of new information.
- References: Include at least two current scholarly references (peer-reviewed articles published within the past five years) in addition to the course textbook and/or lecture material to support your overview and your findings.