I’m working on a English question and need guidance to help me study.
- Choose a topic } Social Media or College Education.
- Write a Thesis Statement that establishes a cause/effect relationship and uses qualifiers as needed to ensure that no absolute claims are made.
- Offer clear, fully-developed body paragraphs, making sure that the reader can see the relationship between the causes(s) and effect(s).
- Remember that the purpose of the analysis is to answer the questions of “What?” and “Why?” (sometimes, it can also answer“How?”).
- Make use of transitions.
- Ensure that all borrowed material, quotes and summaries, from the source essays is parenthetically cited to avoid plagiarism.
- Offer bibliographic citations for any essays you choose to use (it is not required that you use any) in the Works Cited at the end of the paper.
- Write 900+ words.