I’m studying for my English class and need an explanation.
watch Adichie “we should all be feminists” ted talk and then answer these questions
- What is Adichie’s argument about feminism?
- What does she say about how we should raise children?
- What are her main points about marriage?
- What she say about shame?
- What are her main points about gender inequality and gender expectations?
- What is her claim about culture?
and then watch this
and answer these questions
- What is Oprah’s claim about the MeToo movement?
- Summarize what happened to Recy Taylor. Why does Oprah use Recy Taylor as an example in her speech? What is she trying to illustrate?
- What is her message to young girls?