I’m working on a Health & Medical question and need guidance to help me study.
This assignment requires Level 1 Writing Guidelines.Answer the following questions.
- Compare and contrast differences in your body’s energy transfer (fuel source, time/duration, system requirements, etc.) based on participating in activities requiring:
- Immediate energy (2 points)
- Short-term energy (2 points)
- Long-term energy (2 points)
- Explain the mechanism and duration (time) required for the body to switch from aerobic to anaerobic metabolism and vice versa. (4 points)
- Define VO2max and discuss how it can be measured. (3 points)
- Describe the differences between fast twitch and slow twitch fibers. (2 points)
- Identify 3 activities not listed in this lesson and report the MET range for the activities.Cite your source. (2 points)
- Using the electronic library, find a physical therapy research article in which METs were used and report the conclusion of the article in your own words. Cite the source.(5 points)
Type your name in the upper-right corner of this page next to Last Name
Save your file as a Word document (.docx).
Include the term Exercise and your First Name when saving your file. Example: Exercise_David.docx
Upload your completed document using the Browse button, and then click the Submit button.