Can you help me understand this Business Law question?
Prepare a report on the case, answering all the following questions and numbering your answers. There is not required length – just answer all the questions. NOTE: you have to find at least one other source of information about the case – probably a news story. To find one, use search terms that are unique to that case like the case number, names, and amount of money. If you can’t find another source then you’ll need to select another case.
- What is the name of the employer/company that was sued?
- What happened? Just summarize the story.
- What specific legal violations did the employer commit? What did they do wrong?
- Was the case settled or was there a trial? How much did the company lose?
- Estimate the employer’s total loss in the case, including attorneys fees and costs.
- Do you think the employer made a good decision either to settle the case for that amount, or to proceed to trial?
- How will this company make sure this doesn’t happen again?
For this report I chose “Dairy Queen Franchisee to Pay $17,500 to Settle Sexual Harassment and Retaliation Lawsuit” case and here is the link. https://www.eeoc.gov/newsroom/dairy-queen-franchis… Please answer the questions after read the case.