I need support with this Engineering question so I can learn better.
QUESTION: Discuss the ideas that are essential while designing an organization.
Significant posts are at least 200 words and require some information from the text, academically reviewed papers, some significant commentary that requires knowledge of the subject, a web link to an article or other source in order to be accepted. Initial posts are worth 30 points a piece
Significant posts on all your responses to your classmates’ postings should be at least 150 words and require some information from the text, academically reviewed paper, some significant commentary that requires knowledge of the subject matter, a web link to an article or other source in order to be accepted. Secondary posts are worth 20 points apiece
Grading for discussions:
· All discussions must be completed on time and must include in-text citations and references in APA style formatting. If you do not use in-text citations or they are not in APA format you will lose 3 points. If you do not have references or if they are not in APA format, you will lose 5 points. (You do not need citations and references for secondary posts).
· You will lose 10% based on word count if your posts are too short. For example, your initial post is 300 words, if you have 250 words you will lose 5 points…50 words short times 10% (50 x .10 = 5).
· If any part of your post is copied and pasted (ANY POST), you will receive a “0”. I will not ask you about it and you will not have a chance to resubmit the post.
· If your post is late, you will lose points depending on how late the post is. If you post two weeks late or later, you will not receive any points. No points will be given for any assignment posted after the class ends.
Coping and pasting an article or copying the information and changing a word or two is not a significant post. If you do this, you will receive a 0 for the assignment—no questions asked.
· If your posts are less than the minimum word count, points will be taken off.
· Provide appropriate APA in-text citations and references.
· You must participate in all discussion topics.