Can you help me understand this Algebra question?
- Please read other students response after you reply your own.
- You can reply again your post (one more time) within due date if you feel you need to correct your answer.
- You won’t get credit if your first response is irrelevant to the questions. If you reply it again, please mention a reason why do you need to reply it again.
Watch the Video (Links to an external site.) (Flash) to answer following questions. Please listen carefully.
2 points for each question.
1. What are the order of transformations for a function that involve multiple transformations? Write your answer in order (Step 2)?
2. To graph, which transformation is used (Step 3)?
3. What is the shrinking factor by which the previous graph is shrunk by (Step 4)?
4. Which transformation is used in Step 5?
5. Which transformation is used in Step 6?