I don’t know how to handle this Biology question and need guidance.
- Highlight the important concepts of microbe-human interaction in health and in infection and disease.
- Outline and discuss the body’s immune system: 1st Line of Immunity, 2nd Line of Immunity and 3rd Line of Immunity (specific or acquired immunity).
- Explain the phenotypic, genotypic, and immunologic methods to identify pathogens and diagnose infections.
- Discuss in detail the structure and disease process of the pathogens associated with human disease including: Gram (+) and Gram (-) cocci, Gram (+) and Gram (-) bacilli and miscellaneous bacterial pathogens.
- Discuss in detail the structure and disease process of the pathogens associated with human disease including: fungi, parasites and viruses.
Step 1: Respond to the following:
- Discuss at least 3 important topics related to the course content for Modules 6-9 as a tool to prepare for the final assessment.
- -Posts well developed answers that fully addresses and develops all aspects of the concept
- -Posts factually correct, reflective and substantive contribution; advances discussion.
- -Use REFERENCES to literature, readings, or personal experience to support comments
- -500 words