This is a paper that determining the strengths to add in describing yourself in a resume. The paper also requires listing standard parts of a resume.
Determining the strengths to add in describing yourself in a resume
Answer the following questions in short answer format. Please refer to the assigned reading and notes as necessary.
1. Firstly, when creating a resume how would you determine the correct strengths to add in describing yourself and why? (Short Answer Format, 5-15 Sentences)
2. Secondly, list the standard parts of a resume and why they are each crucial to the overall document. (Short Answer 5-15 Sentences)
3. Thirdly, list five potential skills that you could personally list on your resume. Also, explain why you believe they are integral to the document. (Short Answer Format, 5-15 Sentences)
4. Fourthly, based upon the business field, what are a few ways you could make your resume stand out amongst others? (Short Answer, 5-15 sentences)
5. Additionally, list five guidelines for developing web pages. If you have created a web page of your own, please explain why each guideline was important. However, if you have not created a web page, please explain why you believe each of the guidelines would help you to develop a web page in the future. (Short Answer Format, 5-15 Sentences)
6. Subsequently, our text includes five guidelines for writing blogs or wikis. If you have constructed a blog or wiki please explain how you find the guidelines in light of your experience. However, if you have not crafted your own blog or wiki, please explain why you feel each guideline would be important to successful construction. (Short Answer Format, 5-15 sentences)
7. Furthermore, list the guidelines you have developed for yourself in terms of what you will or will not post on social media. Why did you develop these guidelines? Based upon our text, do you believe your guidelines are in line with professional standards? (Short Answer Format, 5-15 Sentences)
8. According to our text, is it advisable to include confidential information in an email, or should it be withheld? Also, what do you feel would merit the definition of confidential? (Short Answer Format, 5-15 Sentences)
9. List five mistakes you or someone you know has made when sending an email.
10. Lastly, after reviewing the chapters included in this module, what do you believe to be the most useful information you have learned? What do you feel is the least informative portion of the reading? Also, please explain why. (Short Answer Format, 5-15 Sentences)