This is a paper that discusses the Dating Violence and child mistreatment on children. The paper also discusses the issues surrounding dating violence and trauma reactions.
Dating Violence and child mistreatment on children
Resources For Children
Unit Seven: Dating Violence | Child Maltreatment | Elder Abuse Unit Seven
In this final and seventh section you will complete the Lawson text, Chapters 10-13. You will be reading about dating violence, child maltreatment, and elder abuse. Unit Seven Outcomes Upon completion of this unit you should be able to:
1. Firstly, access specifics relating to child maltreatments and treatment.
2. Secondly, get to understand unique aspects of elder abuse.
3. Thirdly, address evidence-based practice for working with family/couple/child and elder violence.
4. Fourthly, address issues surrounding dating violence and trauma reactions.
5. Lastly, explore integration of faith in working with family violence issues.
Explanations and Evidence-Based Clinical Practice • Instructions 1. Read Chapters 10-13 of the Lawson textbook. Assignments 7.3 Unit Assignment: Resources For Children Introduction In this section you will create a resource list for yourself that would help you if you ever come across a child trapped in a family violence cycle. Instructions 1. Please ensure you also read Lawson Chapters 10-13.
2. Subsequently, please create a well-developed resource list for child maltreatment. This resource list can have local numbers that you can call, a plan of action for yourself regarding the steps a child and you should take, names of professionals in your area you can refer the child to, risk factors for PTSD (see pg. 212), etc. You will have to do some resource finding on your own outside of the text. Essentially your resource list can be as lengthy or as simplistic as you like, but it needs to be applicable to you and your situation. However, you are welcome to use bullet points to outline your list. 3. Additionally, please create your resource list using Word for easy submission. Also, it can be as lengthy or simplistic as you need