I’m stuck on a Management question and need an explanation.
Once settled on a topic, each group member will be responsible for finding five peer reviewed articles about this topic.
- First, locate articles related to the subject chosen.
- Complete the list below for each article. The article presented first should be based upon alphabetical order of the article title.
- Cite the article using the APA style.
- Write a concise summary – in your own words, no copying – of no less than 150 words for each assigned article that complies with the following:
- o the authority or background of the author, including why we should trust the source of the material,
- o summarize the information presented
o Possible shortcomings or biases of the work
o What you found most interesting in this work.
o Do not use words that relate to you personally such as “I”, others “you”, or reference your personal opinion
o the authority or background of the author, including why we should trust the source of the material,
Remember that these articles have been peer reviewed by others in the field.