Need help with my Computer Science question – I’m studying for my class.
You have been subcontracted as an IT consultant to prepare a study report about the organization’s potential database security issues and concerns. The database in this organization stores extremely private and confidential information that needs to be protected and secured. You need to provide recommendations on how to best protect and safeguard this database from any possible malicious threat or attack.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Four to five pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- Contain an illustrative table or a diagram that can be created or included from properly cited external references. You can use Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel or Word to create this table or diagram.
- Include two external references in addition to the textbook. The Saudi Digital Library is a good source for these references.
- You can use Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel or Word to create this table or diagram. You can use this template template – Alternative Formats to create your table.
- Your paper must follow Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, citing references as appropriate.
- You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the originality check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide.
the book of course is:
Emailing Stallings, William_Brown, Lawrie Computer Security Principles