I’m studying for my Art & Design class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Create a document that addresses the following prompt. You will be writing AND hand-drawing for this assignment.
For each major ocean (Atlantic, Pacific and Indian) complete the following:
- Draw surface circulation patterns and label the major currents of each subtropical gyre found in that ocean with their proper names. (Remember, the Atlantic and Pacific have 2 subtropical gyres)
- On your drawing, also include the type of current each current is: equatorial, western, eastern, or northern/southern boundary current.
- In a paragraph written in your own words, describe the circulation patterns witnessed in that ocean. Use these questions to help guide your writing:
- Are there any ways circulation differs in this ocean compared to other oceans?
- Is there anything unique that happens in this ocean? Explain