I’m stuck on a Business question and need an explanation.
Quantitative & Qualitative Managerial Decision Making – Best Practices
This week, use quantitative and qualitative elements to determine why businesses should outsource certain operations to enable them to focus on their core competencies. Outsourcing has become a method for companies to quickly change their cost structures. Even fixed costs can become variable. Depending on the types of relevant costs, a firm must decide between outsourcing and “do it yourself.”
Read the following case study and pay attention to the qualitative and quantitative elements discussed in the case. Use these elements to determine why a business should outsource operations. Consider relevant current events in your analysis. Then address reasons why this company might not want to outsource.
- Baxendale, S.J. (2004). Attached below.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be four to six pages in length.
- Be formatted according to APA
- Include at least four to six scholarly or peer-reviewed articles. The CSU Global Library
- Include a title page, section headers, introduction, conclusion, and references page.