I need support with this Social Science question so I can learn better.
- What is comparative politics and how does it relate to emergency management?
- What elements characterize the methodologies employed in comparative politics research?
- What are the methodological weaknesses of such methodologies?
- What factors determine a nation’s vulnerability to disaster and its ability to respond?
- What benefits have been realized by employing centralized emergency management strategies?
- What role does human behavior play in disaster management?
- What are the benefits of comparing the international response to emergencies and disasters?