I’m working on a Statistics exercise and need support.
his assignment is on collecting and analyzing your own data. You need to collect your own data, analyse and report your findings. The report should be a word or a pdf document.
1. Record your sleep time (in hours) for 3 weeks
2. Once you have your sleep time data, graph it using StatCruch. You need to create a histogram, a dotplot, a stemplot. Which of these charts is more helpful or informative?
3. Describe your sleep time distribution (charts)
4. Use 1.5 IQR rule to identify outliers
5.Create a box-plot for your data
6. Identify the extreme values (the minimum and the maximum) and calculate their corresponding z scores.
7. Which one of these values is relatively more extreme?