I don’t understand this Writing question and need help to study.
Find a recent article or video that discusses a business engaging in CSR. The event should be recent, within the last 2-3 years. Include a link to the article or video. Then answer these questions based on your article/video:
- What action(s) is the company taking to address a societal issue?
- What stakeholders were helped by this action? Were any harmed? Why do you think so?
- Does this business appear to demonstrate the economic model of CSR? If so, how? If not, which model does it demonstrate?
- Did this action(s) appear to improve the reputation of the business? Why or why not?
- Should business take a more direct role in addressing issues such as climate change, community development, etc.? Does business have a responsibility to give back to the community? Explain.