I need support with this Business question so I can learn better.
The project is intended to provide the student with a basic knowledge of utilizing mass media available for Business in the market place today. Business has moved passed its traditional role of selling its products and service through conventional advertising and finds itself looking to enter the “Social Media World”. In this assignment you develop your presentation skills by developing your Business Proposal as a media presentation.
The CEO (Dale Fudge) of your company wants to move into a social media environment requiring the company to be completely immersed in the social media world by 2021with a proposed start date to commence within 6 months. it is your job to research and come up with a viable means to do exactly that. First by submitting a Business Proposal then a Media Presentation selling that proposal. Therefore, your task in this assignment is to present a Business proposal presentation as to how your company can become totally dominate in social media by 2021.
Company: Dream Bakers global distributions company specializing in large special event bakery goods.
Time frame: Start – 6 Months Completion 2021
Allotted Budget: $25, 0000.00
1. Your company fictitious but you should base the assignment on real world companies.
2. The assignment requires research much of which should have done in conjunction with the Business Proposal. There should be a flow of information from the proposal to the media presentation.
3. Once you have completed your research put together a Business PowerPoint presentation to be given to the CEO and Stakeholders (Dale Fudge and the class). This will be accomplished by uploading to CANVVAS a PDF of the sides, presentation script, and outline notes. The presentation should highlight what media and services is best for your company to enter the market. Your grade will be based on the depth of research and the quality of your proposal.
Presentation Grading Rubric
• 8 to 10 slides (50 points)
• Presentation Script of your talking points (50 points)
• Outline notes used in building the presentation (50 points)
• All Internet media must real and references i.e. ULRs (50 points)
Total 200 points