Read chapters 7, 8 and 9 from the textbook and week 2 lecture before answering the questions below. If you have any question understanding the content, please contact me.
Learning objectives are listed at the beginning of each Chapter.
Chapter 7: Job Design and Work Schedules Page 191-217 (10e)
What are the benefits of frequent job rotation for a person who would like to become a high-level manager?
- How would a manager know if the jobs he or she supervised fit well into a high-performance work system?
Chapter 8: Organizational structure, culture and change (Page 219-254) (10e)
- Over the years, large business organizations have steadily reduced the number of layers in the organization structure. What purpose has this profound change in structure served?
- Many career counselors believe that you are more likely to succeed in an organization in which you fit the culture. How could you determine before joining an organization whether you fit its culture?
Chapter 9: Staffing and Human Resource Management 255-286) (10e)
- Why should a manager who does not work in the human resources department be familiar with the various aspects of staffing?
- What have you learned about staffing that you might apply to your own job search?
The post Business Management appeared first on nursing writers.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Business Management first appeared on nursing writers.
I’m working on a Business question and need guidance to help me study.
Textbook Assignment 5: Excel Charts
IMPORTANT: USE THE ATTACHED EXCEL FILE FOR ACTIVITY 12.10. THERE ARE SEVERAL TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN THIS DATA IN YOUR TEXT; USE THIS FILE: ExcelNETSALESAPPLE_Exercise_12.10.xlsx
Complete the following exercises from your textbook. Please make sure to follow good principles of business writing for formatting and to use text concepts where applicable.
All exercises are from the course textbook (Cardon), complete all parts of the following exercises:
- 12.10 Creating Charts from the Apple Annual Report (Parts A-F only). See requirements for submission below. Use the Excel file provided in this assignment.
- 12.11 Revising Charts about Exporting (Parts A-C only) See requirements for submission below
Professional and thorough answers are required in an MS Word document. Please take time to proofread as spelling and grammar counts.
In addition to the directions in the text:
- Please import the charts for Exercise 12.10 into a Word document and submit the Word document along with your Excel work (please name your Excel files Chapter_12_YOURNAME.xlsx).
- In the Word document, title each chart and write a 2-3 line script about it as if you were presenting it to your work team. The script should describe what the chart shows.
- Important note: make sure that your charts make sense, that is, after you create them in Excel look at them for logic. See the Excel tutorials in the Module for help on creating and revising the charts.