Bombardier specializes in planes and trains. This Canadian company’s primary markets are governments and businesses that purchase railroad and airplane related products.
Bombardier specializes in planes and trains – this Canadian company’s
1. Bombardier specializes in planes and trains. This Canadian company’s primary markets are governments and businesses that purchase railroad and airplane related products. Bombardier also markets corporate jets under the names of Learjet, Challenger, and Global. Bombardier markets their products’ fuel efficiency, low operating costs, and other benefits.
– Which business markets does Bombardier seem to focus on? There may be more than one answer. Also what do you think is the most important concern of Bombardier’s customers: price, quality, service, or supplier relationships?
2.Mistine was launched as a direct-selling cosmetics firm in Thailand in 1991. It became the first direct selling firm in the world to engage in mass media advertising. Mistine has expanded beyond Thailand into other Asian countries. ASEAN is a crucial trade agreement paving the way for Mistine’s distribution and expansion into Southeast Asian countries.
– Explain some ways that ASEAN is beneficial for companies such as Mistine.
3. Best Times to Post on Instagram – Article
Best Times to Post on Instagram
More than 70% of US businesses (Links to an external site.) currently use Instagram and many expect that number to rise. Whether it’s highly engaging photos or breath-taking videos, Instagram is the home of visual content.
The only problem is, just like Facebook, it’s getting harder to organically appear in front of your followers. Instagram says more than 80% of users (Links to an external site.)follow a business on the app–so why not make sure you’re reaching out to them in the best way possible?
If you’re still not convinced, our Sprout Social Q1 2017 Index (Links to an external site.) found 67% of Gen Xers and 60% of millennials say they’re more likely to make a purchase from a brand they follow. Don’t sleep on the power of social media–especially Instagram. Here’s some of the critical data we pulled from our customers using Instagram:
Firstly, The best time to post on Instagram is Wednesday at 3 p.m., Thursday at 5 a.m., 11 a.m., and 3 to 4 p.m. and Friday at 5 a.m.
Secondly, Thursday is the best day to post to Instagram.
Thirdly, The safest times to post to Instagram are Tuesday through Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Fourthly, Sunday is the least engaging day for Instagram.
What We Learned
This data shows us some very interesting trends with Instagram engagement. For starters, some of the highest engagement was at 5 a.m. Tuesday through Friday. More likely than not, this is from people waking up and checking their phones first thing in the morning.
Other high engagement times include the middle of the day on weekdays. Instagram users under 25 spend approximately 32 minutes a day (Links to an external site.) on the app–so think of all the midday lulls when users are picking up the phone to check their feed.
Weekends are not necessarily that far off from weekday engagement. Afternoon brunches, hangouts and other events still have people on their phone through the day. However, engagement falls off dramatically early Sunday and Monday in the a.m.
– To “optimize” for SMM means to make everything from a user’s profiles.
Do you agree or disagree with the article below? Why?