I’m studying for my Writing class and need an explanation.
Performance management is a method of gathering, analyzing, and reporting information regarding the performance of employees, teams, groups, and the organization. Read 7 Ways to Re-Think Performance Management. In the article, Willer (2016) describes alternative methods for performance management. Choose two of the seven methods, and
- Describe how the methods would be used in your organization.
- Analyze how the human resource manager could implement these methods.
Your initial post must be a minimum of 300 words. Support your plans with the discussion article and at least one other scholarly and/or credible source. The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types.
Reflection challenges us to think deeply about how we learn and what we have learned. By sharing your reflection, you can also support others in the learning process. There are two parts to this discussion: Part A and Part B.
Part A. Reflect on the feedback you received on your Week 4 Assignment: Final Paper Rough Draft Review by your writing specialist in the Ashford University Writing Center. Answer the following questions:
- Identify the top three issues your writing specialist focused on in your rough draft (e.g., paragraph structure, proper use of quotations, and thesis statement).
- Describe what you learned from some of the feedback your writing specialist provided.
- Evaluate the usefulness of the paper review. Will you use the Ashford Writing Center to review your work in the future? Why or why not?
- A tracking number beginning with “ntp” was included at the top of your reviewed paper with feedback from the Ashford Writing Center. Please include this tracking number at the top of your discussion post.
Part B. Take time to consider the connection between your learning and how you will apply what you have learned in the course to your professional life. Answer the following questions:
- Which of the concepts or topics presented to you thus far in this course have been most difficult to understand? What resources have you accessed to support your learning these concepts? (Be sure to post any questions or requests for additional resources in the Ask Your Instructor)
- Which of the concepts or topics presented thus far in this course has been most interesting and applicable to your professional life? Why?
- What are your recommendations to improve this course?