This is an essay that involves analyzing Application of Quality and Safety Concepts looking keenly on a review of the AHRQ and the IOM reports.
Application of Quality and Safety – AHRQ and the IOM report review
In this assignment, learners are required to write a case report
Firstly. you are to perform the following tasks: Review the AHRQ and the IOM report (Too Err Is Human and Crossing the Quality Chasm) to develop the case report. Then, Apply quality and/or safety concepts to describe the understanding of the problem or situation of focus. Lastly, apply one or more quality and/or safety concepts to the recommended intervention or solution being proposed.
Secondly, you are to generate a report as follows:
1, Develop the case report across the entire scenario from the identification of the clinical or health care problem through the proposal for an intervention, implementation, and evaluation using an appropriate research instrument. Then, describe the evaluation of the selected research instrument in the case report.
Thirdly, explain in full the tenets, rationale for selection (empirical evidence), and clear application using the language of quality and/or safety within the case report.
in conclusion, your case report should contain the following:
- Introduction with a problem statement
- Brief literature review.
- Description of the case from a theoretical perspective.
- Discussion that includes a detailed explanation of the synthesized literature findings.
- Summary of the case.
- Proposed solutions to remedy gaps, inefficiencies, or other issues from a theoretical approach.
- Identification of a research instrument to evaluate the proposed solution along with a description of how the instrument could be evaluated.