I don’t understand this Biology question and need help to study.
1. List the general parts of a cell.
2. Relate and explain the four main functions of cell
3. Describe the functions and general structure of the plasma membrane.
4. Relate why a membrane potential is formed.
5. List and describe the functions of membrane lipids.
6. Explain the nature of the fluid-mosaic model of membrane structure.
7. List and explain the functions of membrane proteins.
8. List and explain the three ways that molecules and ions can pass through the plasma membrane.
9. Discuss the process of diffusion and relate it to a concentration gradient.
10. Explain the role of osmosis and osmotic pressure in controlling the movement of water across the plasma membrane. Illustrate the differences among hypotonic, isotonic, and hypertonic solutions and water movement.
11. Describe mediated transport and the role of specificity, competition, and saturation in mediated transport.
12. Compare and contrast facilitated diffusion, active transport, and secondary active transport.
13. Describe the structure and function of the nucleus and nucleoli.
14. Explain the structure and function of ribosomes.
15. Compare the structure and functions of rough and smooth endoplasmic reticula.
16. Discuss the structure and function of the Golgi apparatus.
17. Describe the role of secretory vesicles in the cell.
18. Compare the structure and roles of lysosomes and peroxisomes in digesting material within the cell.
19. Relate the structure and function of proteosomes.
20. Describe the structure and function of mitochondria.
21. Explain the structure and function of the centrosome.
22. Compare the structure and function of cilia, flagella, and microvilli.
23. Describe the stages of the cell life cycle.
24. Give the details of cell replication.
25. Explain what occurs during mitosis and cytokinesis.