I’m studying for my Philosophy class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Part 1: Information and Knowledge
- Draft a functional definition of information.
- Draft a functional definition of knowledge.
- Draft a statement on how information and knowledge relate/differ.
Part 2: Library and Information Science
- Are information science and library science two distinct fields?
- Search for a library job advertisement that you feel embodies aspects of information science for sharing in class.
- Search for a non-library job advertisement that you feel embodies aspects of information science for sharing in class.
For each part, you may quote required reading materials, or you may use any other resources you found related.