I’m trying to learn for my Law class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
- Analyze the cases in the Questions and Problems based on the group to which your instructor assigns you.
- Chapter 13 (9) and Chapter 14 (6 and 7) in Dynamic Business Law
- For each of the assigned cases, analyze the issue based on the following criteria:
- Identify the parties involved in the case dispute (who is the plaintiff and who is the defendant).
- Identify the facts associated with the case and fact patterns.
- Develop the appropriate legal issue(s) in question (i.e., the specific legal issue between the two parties).Provide a judgment on who should win the case – be clear.
- Support your decision with an appropriate rule of law.
- Be prepared to defend your decision and to objectively evaluate the other points of view.
- No matching ratio.