What practice activities are permitted or defined for the practice of pharmacy in the state selected? 2. In the state selected, may a pharmacist dispense an emergency prescription refill?
Activities are permitted or defined for the practice of pharmacy
1. Firstly, What practice activities are permitted or defined for the practice of pharmacy in the state selected?
2. Secondly, In the state selected, may a pharmacist dispense an emergency prescription refill? Also, What are the requirements that must be me t to do this? (This typical scenario includes a patient running out of their blood pressure medication on a Friday evening and the prescriber is not available to reach for a refill)
3. Thirdly, What are the qualifications, scope of duties, and conditions for practice relating to pharmacy technicians and all other non-pharmacist personnel, including personnel ratios, duties, tasks, roles, and functions of non-pharmacist personnel?
4. Fourthly, What is the scope of authority and scope of practice of mid-level practitioners who are authorize d under state law to prescribe? Additionally, Address prescribing in general, but also do not forget to include within your answer restrictions or limits on controlled substances.
5. Besides, What are the conditions under which the pharmacist participates in the administration of pharmaceutical products, and/or in the management of patients’ drug therapy?
6. Also, What are the requirements for the transfer of existing prescription/order information from one pharmacist to another? (Include noncontrolled substances and controlled substances)
7. Moreover, What are the specific requirements for compounding pharmaceutical products in the state selected?
8. Furthermore, What are the conditions regarding the return and/or reuse of pharmaceutical products, preparations, bulk drug substances/excipients, and devices. Charitable programs, cancer or other repository programs, previously dispensed, and from “”will call”” areas of pharmacies?
9. What are the requirements for reporting to PMP and accessing information in a PMP?
10. (EVERY STUDENT MUST ANSWER THIS QUESTION) What are the special requirements for the issuance of controlled substance prescriptions/drug orders, including content and format for written; telephonic voice transmission; electronic facsimile; computerized and Internet; during emergency conditions; conditions for changing a prescription; time limits for dispensing initial prescriptions/drug orders; and requirements for multiple Schedule II prescription orders?